No watches or warnings in effect for Victoria, BC.

Radar, courtesy of Environment Canada
spacer
Updated: @ 21/01/2020 04:40  
Summary / Temperature Wind Rain Outlook
Light rain, Overcast Light rain, Overcast
Currently: 6.2, Max: 6.4, Min: 4.4 6.2°C
Warmer 1.6°C than last hour.

Cold

Feels like: 6°C

  Today Yesterday
High: 6.4°C
04:33
9.2°C
12:00
Low: 4.4°C
01:49
4.3°C
00:00
 Wind from WSW WSW
6.5
Gust:
27.4 km/h
1 Bft - Light air
Today: 27.4 km/h 04:24
Gust Month: 56.3 km/h January 15
Rain Today: 0.0 mm
Rain Rate (/hr): 0.0 mm
Rain Yesterday: 1.4 mm
This Month: 102.8 mm
Season Total: 102.8 mm
Tuesday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 93 % Increased 1.0% since last hour.
Dew Point: 5.2°C Increased 1.8°C since last hour.
Barometer: 999.7 mb Falling 0.5  mb/hr
Baro Trend: Steady
Sunrise: 07:55
Sunset: 16:54
Moonrise: 05:23
Moonset: 14:02
Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent, Moon at 25 days in cycle
12%
Illuminated
UV Index Solar Radiation
   0.0    None
High: 0.0 @ 00:00
0 W/m2
High: 0 @  00:00
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Tonight & Tuesday
Monday night
Showers
Showers

Min: 6°C
EC forecast: Showers ending this evening then cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 30 to 50 after midnight except gusting to 70 near Haro Strait overnight. Low 6.
Davis VP+ forecast: Increasing clouds and cooler. Precipitation possible within 6 hours. Windy with possible wind shift to the W, NW, or N.
 
Tuesday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers

Max: 9°C
EC forecast: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning. Wind southeast 30 to 50 km/h except gusting to 70 near Haro Strait in the morning. Wind becoming light in the morning. High 9.